Delivery from the USA (Miami) is now carried out by UPS instead of USPS
We have decided to change our postal provider. From now on, Consolidation Plus and Direct parcels will be delivered to the end customer by UPS.
This means that:
● parcels will be better tracked;
● increased validity of labels
● optimized delivery times;
● Label cancellation will be faster - within 1-2 business days;
● real-time tracking on the UPS website;
● expanded list of countries for consolidation.
Reasons why we changed our postal provider:
- parcels were not scanned and tracked properly;
- parcels started getting lost;
- delivery times doubled compared to when we started;
- USPS announced a serious increase in the price of shipping.
Please note! On the last mile, in some cases, UPS may transfer the parcel to USPS for delivery to the buyer, but on the main part of the route, UPS delivers the parcel.
In this situation, no additional action is required from our customers. The process of parcel registration remains the same.
The changes will affect only the visual part. Now the labels will look different and you will need to track the movement of parcels on the UPS website.
Please note: to ensure that your parcels are scanned faster and do not require manual processing by postal employees (and thus reach your customers faster and do not require additional processing fees), please follow the simple packaging requirements of the postal service:
● Do not wrap parcels for Consolidations with film or stretch film (only the goods inside the parcel can be wrapped with protective film).
● Do not cover the entire parcel with tape.
Replace the tubes with square or triangular packaging.
Postal service rules allow you to
- Send a courier package and tape it in several places (but not completely!);
- wrap the parcel with tape only in a few places to keep the parcel in shape;
- wrap the goods inside the cardboard box with a film/bag;
- put cardboard boxes in a courier package.
The image shows the list of countries where the parcel will be tracked to the recipient on the UPS website. In all other countries, such as the UK, parcels will be tracked on the websites of local postal services.
The label numbers for Mail Innovations have a different format from the usual ones, but this tracking number can be used to track the parcel in UPS.