How to deposit funds with Payoneer
In case there is a need to fund your account to refund a buyer's payment for a complaint, shipping surcharge or other situations, you can fund your account via PayPal or Payoneer.
You have the option to automatically transfer money from Payoneer to West Parcel. To make a transfer, click on "Deposit" in the top right corner of my Personal Area and follow the instructions. The money will be credited instantly. Payoneer commission for the transfer is 1%, no other fees are charged.
On the balance in myAlpari you will see the amount that will be credited to your account after deduction of payment system commissions.
To replenish your account with Payoneer you need to follow the simple instructions, namely:
- To recharge your account in the Personal Area of West Parcel, click "Recharge" button on the top right.
- Select the "Payoneer" top-up method.
- In the "Amount" field specify exactly the amount to be credited to your West Parcel balance.
- After specifying the required amount, the system will write how much money will be deducted from your account taking into account Payoneer commissions.
- Write "Shipping services" in the "Comment" field.
- Click the "Deposit" button.
Log in to your Payoneer account with your email or username and password.
Confirm that you are granting Western Bid access to your Payoneer account.
The system will return you to your Western Bid personal account and display your available Payoneer account balance. Click "Continue"
The system will show the payment details, check if you have correctly specified the required top-up amount.
- Recharge amount.
- Western Bid fee
- Payoneer commission
To confirm the payment, click "Confirm".
Confirm the payment by entering the code, which will be sent by sms-message to the phone registered in Payoneer system.
After successful payment, you will see a crediting transaction with the description "Shipping services" in the list of transactions.
How to transfer funds to Western Bid bank account from Payoneer system: create a ticket in the Helpdesk, specifying the subject of the request: Payoneer → WB Details for transfer / Details for transfer.