What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
● Personal identification information (first and last name, email address, phone number, date of birth)
● Your sender's address (address for returning parcels)
● The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.).
● All the data listed above, hereinafter in the text of the Policy, are united by the general concept of Personal Data. Please note that we do not collect your financial data.
We use the PayPal payment system as a payment method and have components integrated with it on our website. It is PayPal that receives your data when you enter the payment information and assumes the functions of a trustee and offers buyer protection.
PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are processed via so-called PayPal accounts, which are virtual private or business accounts that are identified by an email address. PayPal can also process virtual payments by credit card when the user does not have a PayPal account.
Personal data transmitted to PayPal usually includes first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number or other data necessary to process the payment.
The applicable PayPal data protection regulations can be found at:
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. How do we collect your data?
You provide Our Company directly with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Register online and arrange delivery of your parcels through our service.
Voluntarily fill out a customer survey or leave feedback on our social media, website, or by email.
● Use or browse our website with the help of cookies on your browser.
Interact with our advertising on Google and Facebook platforms.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
Arrange delivery of parcels, use the services of the Fulfillment Center, manage your account.
Receive company news and other important information, as well as special offers on other products and services that we think you might like. Anonymized User data that we collect using Internet statistics services is used to collect information about Users' actions on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
How do we store your data?
The security of personal data processed by the Company is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
General data and information are stored in server log files.
Anonymous data from server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by the data subject. 1. The Company ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User may update them independently in his/her account on the Website.
4. The Company ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons by sending a notification to the Company by e-mail to the e-mail address moc.lecraptsew%40zc marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
Marketing Our company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might find interesting.
If you have agreed to receive marketing materials, you can always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to prohibit Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or from sharing your data with other members of Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a notice to the Company by e-mail to moc.lecraptsew%40zc marked "Withdrawal of consent to the use of personal data for marketing purposes".
What are your data protection rights? We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user has the right to the following:
● Right of access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Our Company. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
Right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Our Company complete the information you believe to be incomplete.
● Right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to restriction of processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfers the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email: .moc.lecraptsew%40c
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and information about visitor behavior. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information about you using cookies or similar technologies.
Saving your login information
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use? There are several different types of cookies, but our website uses:
● Functionality - Our company uses these cookies to enable us to recognize you on our website and to remember your previously selected preferences. These may include the language you prefer and the location you are in. A combination of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
● Advertising - Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you clicked on, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown ads based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to delete cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some features of our website may not function as a result of these actions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Please write to us at:
Western Bid, Inc.
407 Lincoln Road, Suite 6H
Miami Beach, FL 33139
United States of America
Call us: +1 763 5451768
Or email us at .moc.lecraptsew%40ofni